We will reach our full potential with the help of God
SPORTS PREMIUM GRANT
What is the sports premium grant being used for at St Andrew's?
- To increase the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity (including Pupil Premium and potential More Able pupils).
- To increase the profile of PE and sport across the school and using it as a tool for whole school improvement.
- To increase confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport ensuring effective monitoring impact of actions.
- To broaden the experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils and increase participation in competitive sport.
- To inspire pupils to lead healthier lifestyles.
- To ensure all improvements are sustainable.
What systems are in place to ensure value for money and the involvement of the school leadership team, including the Governing Body, in overseeing the effectiveness of the projects?
- Regular update meetings between PE Subject leader and Head teacher.
- Feedback from staff detailing the effectiveness and impact of provision.
- Annual report to Governors including updates as requested.
Sports Premium Impact 2020/21
Sports Premium Impact 2019/20
Sports Premium Impact - Previous Years