A warm welcome!
St. Andrew's Church of England (VA) First School is in the Diocese of Birmingham and the County of Worcestershire. It caters for pupils between the ages of 4 and 9 years of age.
The school stands in its own pleasant grounds and has a large playing field and playground with a superb adventure trail plus a large wooden gazebo. It also has quiet area with seating and fenced conservation area, with a pond, which acts as a Forest School setting. This gives the pupils the opportunity to experience a range of outdoor activities.
The school has excellent Computing and library facilities, housed in an impressive information centre. Music, sport and a creative curriculum are strengths of the school. We encourage the children to care and support one another and aim to provide a family atmosphere where children can achieve their full potential.
Mrs Barnes, Head Mistress
We will reach our full potential with the help of God
- “Pupils make outstanding progress and leave school with very high standards in a wide range of subjects.”
- “The most able pupils reach remarkably high standards for their age.”
- “Teachers plan topics that teach pupils to be curious, independent and to develop a love of learning.”
- “Behaviour is outstanding and pupils have impeccable manners.”
- "Disabled pupils and those with special educational needs do equally as well as others."