Welcome to St Andrew's CE First School
St. Andrew's Church of England (VA) First School is in the Diocese of Birmingham and the County of Worcestershire. It caters for pupils between the ages of 4 and 9 years of age.
The school stands in its own pleasant grounds and has a large playing field and playground with a superb adventure trail plus a large wooden gazebo. It also has quiet area with seating and fenced conservation area, with a pond, which acts as a Forest School setting. This gives the pupils the opportunity to experience a range of outdoor activities.Announcement of new Head Teacher. Welcome to St Andrews Mrs Barnes.
- “Pupils make outstanding progress and leave school with very high standards in a wide range of subjects.”
- “The most able pupils reach remarkably high standards for their age.”
- “Teachers plan topics that teach pupils to be curious, independent and to develop a love of learning.”
- “Behaviour is outstanding and pupils have impeccable manners.”
- "Disabled pupils and those with special educational needs do equally as well as others."